Sunday, August 07, 2005

America - Newsweek Schilling for Democrats

Elenor Clift writes a glowing report on "Screw them" Kos. Read it and then read my letter to Ms. Clift.

Ms. Clift,

I read with interest your glowing report on “Screw Them” Kos’s harnessing the Internet for the Democrats.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8840684/site/newsweek/


Here are a couple of points that you might be interested in.

Moulitsas is referred to as “Screw Them” Kos in the Blogsphere in reference to his comments concerning the torture, murder and mutilation of American ex-servicemen serving as contractors in Falluja. Upon hearing the news, Moulitsas posted on his website “Screw them”.

Are you aware that Hackett is the 16th candidate that Moulitsas has backed and that every single one of them lost? That’s why Democrats refer to his backing as the Kos’ Kiss of death.

Now you might have left out the part about “Screw them” in your report but failing to tell your readers that every single candidate Moulitsas harnessed the internet for lost, is misleading at best.

It’s things like this and the false Koran desecration story that have lost Newsweek readers by the droves – we no longer trust you. The only reason I read Newsweek online anymore is I’m pretty confident I can find an article to fisk. You didn’t disappoint me.

I’m just one blogger in the blogsphere, how long do think it will be before the rest of the blogsphere fisks your article and Newsweek is once again embarrassed for shodding reporting?

You see, Ms. Clift, it is us who are “fighting back” against mainstream media’s biased support of the Democrats.

Sincerely,

I doubt I'll get a reply but I'll let you know if I do.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

 
Brain Bliss